Nancy Aynehchi in Orange County
| Orange County (OC) | Tustin | Irvine | Laguna Niguel | Laguna Hills | Mission Viejo | Lake Forest | Newport Coast |
My name is Nancy Aynehchi and I have been in the Real Estate Industry since 2004. Through my years in Real Estate, I have experienced both Seller’s and Buyer’s markets and I am confident that I can offer the best possible strategies to help Buyers and Sellers meet their goals in finding their dream homes!
I earned my Business Degree in Accounting and Management from Cal State Fullerton, which compliments greatly to my Real Estate business skills. Prior to my career in Real Estate, I was a Business Professor at Phillips Junior College in Los Angeles County, CA from 1992 through 1996 and an Accounting Manager at Prolux in Dana Point, CA from 1996 through 2004.
Since joining First Team Real Estate, I have constantly negotiated multi-million dollar contracts and exceeded yearly revenue quotas for the company. I have established and maintained a major presence in the Luxury Real Estate Sales Division of First Team Real Estate and I am proudly affiliated with Christie’s International Real Estate.
Knowing that my clients’ experience is the most important, I continuously revise and develop my marketing plans to cater to the specific needs of Sellers and Buyers. I understand that experience matters and always thrive to deliver the best service for my clients.
Contact me today at 714-496-8852 or email@example.com for your Real Estate needs or if you just want to say hi!
It is always my honor and pleasure to help with your home buying and selling!
As a resident of Tustin Ranch, I am confident in my expertise of the area in particular, as well as my wealth of knowledge of the greater areas throughout Southern California. With my extensive local insights and my passion for Real Estate, I am here to provide the best selling and buying experiences for my clients, because, trust me, nothing makes me happier than seeing the smiles that come with a successful sale or purchase of a home.
- Fluent in English and Farsi
- Luxury Real Estate Sales Division – First Team Real Estate
- Christie’s International Real Estate affiliation
- Hall of Fame Awards Winner 9 years in a row
- Hall of Fame Awards Winner in 2014
- Hall of Fame Awards Winner in 2015
- Hall of Fame Awards Winner in 2016
- Hall of Fame Awards Winner in 2017
- Hall of Fame Awards Winner in 2018
- Hall of Fame Awards Winner in 2019
- Hall of Fame Awards Winner in 2020
- Hall of Fame Awards Winner in 2021
- Hall of Fame Awards Winner in 2022
- Diamond Medallion Hall of Fame Award Winner
- Multi-million dollar producer
- Proven track records for getting clients the Most Money with the Quickest Sales and the Best Results
- Expertise in local Real Estate trends and knowledge in new developments
- Involved with the Tustin Public School – Parents Teachers Organizations focusing on Fundraising events, from 2003 through 2018
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the Orange County Association of Realtors
- Certified Remarketing Specialist
My Degree in Accounting and Management from Cal State Fullerton contributes to how I manage my Real Estate business efficiently. Prior to Real Estate, my experiences as a Business Professor and Accounting Manager helped me understand the importance of the human factor and how I can always improve myself and my service to the best interests of my clients.
As always, the clients’ experience matters the most to me and with my proven track records, I am confident that I can make the transactions as effortless as possible, while always keeping my clients’ interests as top priority.
Whether you are looking to buy/sell a home or would like information on the real estate market and home valuation, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am here to help!
- Phone: +1 (714) 496-8852
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org